Friday, June 10, 2016

Shop Local..if the employees care.....

This is the email/comment I just sent to Kroger:

I have been a loyal customer of Kroger, in Lake City, Ga for years.  It's convenient for me and normally, I get good customer service.  Today was the worst experience I have ever had.  I was there at 2:41pm and had a cashier named Alex checking me out.  I asked for a carton of cigarettes.  She went over to where they were...stood there, came back and said.....we don't have them.  I said, yes you do and went over and showed her where they were( I always check to see if they have them).  That was not a smart thing to do.  She "slammed" the window to get them out, "slammed the window" when she got them and then slammed the swing-door when she came out.  Rang them up and slid them down to the bagger.  Never got a "thank you" or "have a nice day", mind you this was after a bill of close to 150$(149.56).  I am a 67 yr old female, a United States Army Veteran and I am sorry, but I think she should have showed me a little bit of respect.....even if I was just a customer.  Very, very rude.  Who taught her customer service?  Looking at the receipt, I can't find all my coupons.  Something needs to be done.  I can go a few miles down the road and go to Publix.  In fact, if I want to go to Kroger, I can go to one about 5 miles away......only problem is, not sure if my ice cream would last, that far in this heat.

I'm a bartender.  Customer service is my main concern.  Sure, there's a lot of people who walk in, and I know automatically what they want.  That's a whole other ballgame.

I know Kroger got my comments, but of course, I got one of those automatic responses.  Will keep you posted, on their real response.  Please know, I'm not trying to get her fired, but someone really needs to give her some training. 

Hugs and sloppy nose kisses from me and the Cos.  PEACE, dear readers.

1 comment:

  1. My email response from Kroger....guess I'll have to wait and see.
    Dear Sheila,

    Thank you for contacting Kroger Customer Connect.
    I sincerely apologize for your experience with the cashier Alex. We expect that our customers receive exceptional service while visiting our stores and that our employees are helpful and attentive at all times. Judging from your comments, I can certainly see that was not the case and that is not acceptable. We do appreciate knowing when we have fallen short of that. I have forwarded your comments to the store manager for review. I am certain that the appropriate conversations will be had to insure you and others of a better shopping experience in the future.
    I also apologize that some of your digital coupons did not redeem as you expected. At your earliest convenience, please reply to this email with a list of the coupons that did not redeem so that we can credit you back for them.
    Please feel free to reply to this email or call us at 1-800-576-4377 and reference case number 24107506 should you have further questions or concerns. We appreciate hearing from our valued customers and will assist in any way possible.
    Thank you for shopping with us and have a great day.
    Sincerely,
    Lacey
    Kroger Customer Connect
    The Kroger Family of Stores

    ReplyDelete