Monday, May 23, 2016

Bon Jour!!

I took basic Spanish in High School – too many years ago to remember much and 2 years in Korea didn’t teach me much – they all wanted to speak English.  When it comes to French, I know like 7 words/phrases all the basic ones, most everybody knows.  Bon Jour, Au Revoir, Deja Vu, Oh La La.  Bon Appetit goes well with French Onion Soup. Well, my friends, I’m going to dazzle you with one:  Crepes ala Confiture.  Sounds super fancy and super hard to make, doesn’t it?  Thanks to Felice, a cooking friend from mine, I have found a super easy crepe recipe.  Nice thing is, it only makes 1 large crepe.  Ingredients are all easy to double or triple.
Felice says they freeze well, so maybe, I’ll make a double batch and vac/seal.  Already have my fillings planned.  Some yogurt with blueberry sauce.


Top photo is a savory chicken and mushroom crepe and the bottom is a sweet breakfast crepe.  Same batter, except that the savory is without the sugar and vanilla.
Hugs and sloppy nose kisses from me and the Cos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment