Monday, May 23, 2016

Where have you been all my life??

I recently purchased a Food Saver Vacuum System.  This thing is amazing!!  I probably use it every day, for something or other.  Case in point……made some Banana Bread and Applesauce Bread a couple of weeks ago. After they were cool enough to “man-handle”, I sliced them up, in a single serving size, laid them on a parchment lined sheet pan, and stuck them in the freezer. Pre-freezing everything is very important.  Baked goods especially.  It helps them keep their shape.  Now, I have both in the freezer, and all I have to do is take them out and enjoy.
Another thing I found works well, at least for me, are waffles.  I made a full batch on my George Foreman, and now I can have waffles when I want them, without the trouble of actually making them.  Heat ’em up in either the toaster, toaster oven or even nuke them for a few sec.
Trust me folks, I really don’t work for them.  Just really like the product.  So much, I bought my daughter one.  She called today and said she had run out of bags, again.  Love it, when I buy something for someone, and it doesn’t end up sitting on a shelf, collecting dust.
Well, I hope if any of you are up in the air about getting one, I hope this might have answered a few of the questions, you might have had.  It pretty much can vac/seal anything you want it to…….even
non food items.

Hugs and sloppy nose kisses from me and the Cos.

No comments:

Post a Comment